Make a Payment
The Bay County Clerk’s office makes it easy to do business by allowing you to pay online for both traffic tickets and child support payments. Please review our detailed fee schedule.
Pay a Traffic Citation
Traffic citations may be paid in three different ways.
- Online using nCourt 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a convenience fee to use this service.
- By calling 855-796-5762 Monday – Friday 7 A.M. – 12 A.M. and Saturday and Sunday 9 A.M. – 6 P.M. EST. You can use a debit or credit card and there is a convenience fee.
- You can mail your payment with a Money Order or Cashier’s Check only to:
Bill Kinsaul, Clerk of Court
PO Box 2269
Panama City, FL 32402
- In-person payments may be made Monday-Friday 8 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. in room 110 of the Bay County Courthouse. Cash, personal checks ($3.00 fee) and debit/credit cards (3.5% fee per statute) are all accepted.
Make a Child Support Payment
Child support payments may be paid in two different ways.
- Online using MyFloridaCounty.com
- By electronic check using MyFloridaRemit.com