Traffic citations may be paid in three different ways.
- Online using nCourt 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a convenience fee to use this service.
- By calling 855-796-5762 Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 12 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST. You can use a debit or credit card and there is a convenience fee.
- Pay with cash at participating CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and other participating retail locations including:
- Family Dollar
- Ace Hardware
- You can mail your payment with a Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
- In person payments may be made Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in room 110 of the Bay County Courthouse. Cash, personal checks ($3.00 fee) and debit/credit cards (3.5% fee per statute) are all accepted.
The Clerk’s Office will accept only Credit/Debit Cards (Discover, MasterCard, Visa & American Express), Money Orders or Cashiers Checks for payment of all monetary business transactions.
If you mail your payment, DO NOT SEND CASH OR CHECKS. Pay the amount indicated on the back of your citation and/or the amount indicated on the pre-printed envelope that the office has given you. Enclose the yellow copy of the citation to ensure proper credit. Points, if applicable, will be assessed. If paying your traffic fine by mail, please make cashiers check or money order payable to Bill Kinsaul or complete a Credit Card Payment Form and send to:
Bay County Clerk of Circuit Court
Attn: Traffic Division
P.O. Box 2269
Panama City, FL 32402