Bill Kinsaul is pleased to offer Internet access to information deemed as public record by Florida Statute 119.01 (1), (2), (3). Please accept the disclaimer below in order to access these electronic records.
This web site is intended for the general public’s personal use to retrieve general information. The information available on this web site is not official and should not be relied on for any type of legal action.
While the Clerk’s Office attempts to preserve the accuracy of the on-line version of these records, they are not official and the Bay County Clerk of Circuit Court will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may be encountered. By using this service, in any form, the User agrees to exonerate and pardon the Bay County Clerk of Circuit Court and his staff involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying this information for damage of any type that may be caused by accessing this information over the Internet.
Request Secure Login
The General Public, Parties to a Case and Florida Attorneys may request secure access subscription and access information by completing a Bay County Access Agreement and emailing eSupport@BayCoClerk.com
830 W 11th Street, Panama City, FL 32401
If you visit our Case Search site and search for any specific case (no login needed) the EVENTS section will show court docket events for that case.
If you need broader access to review a full calendar of Court Docket events then you can request secure login using the links and filling out an application for a free login name and password that will enable you to access advanced search features such as full Court Docket information.
Search TipsCase Number Format Examples
View case format examples for both civil and criminal cases. Criminal example: 02000034CFMA, Civil traffic example: 02000034TR, Probate example: 02000034CP
NAME SEARCH: LAST, FIRST MIDDLE – the more explicit the name information the more the search will be narrowed down, but you can search by last name only.
Example – DOE, JOHN D
Case types are as follows:
- Civil Traffic Infraction cases end in TR
- Circuit Criminal cases end in CFMA
- County Criminal cases end in MMMA
- County Criminal worthless check cases end in MMMW
- Municipal Ordinances cases end in MOMS
- State Statute and Ordinance cases end in MMMO
- Criminal Traffic cases end in CTMA
- Wildlife and Tobacco Violation cases end in TOMA
- Animal Control Violations end in ACMA
- Code Enforcement Violations end in CEMA
- Parking Violations end in PKMA
- Circuit Civil cases end in CA
- Domestic Relations and Family Law cases end in DR
- County Civil and Landlord Tenant cases end in CC
- Small Claims cases end in SC
- Motor Vehicle cases end in MO
- Solicitors Permit cases end in SL
- Probate cases ending in CP or GA
Federal Court Records
For inquiries of Federal Court Records please contact: