-None at this time
Applicants may download the application below and submit it with a resume. For more information, please contact Tanya Deal, HR Director Clerk Court Services, Room 114 Main Courthouse, email Tanya Deal, or call (850) 747-5123.
- The Bay County Clerk’s office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Qualified applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED and must be 18 years old or older.
- Clerical experience is essential.
- A background check is required for all positions.
How to Apply
- Download, fill out, and print the application form below.
- Submit a completed application form and resume to:
PO Box 2269, Panama City FL 32402-2269
300 East 4th Street, Panama City FL 32401
- Download and save the application file below to the applicant’s local computer.
- Fill out the application form using Adobe Reader.
- After the application is completed click the “Click Here to Send Completed Application by Email” button at the bottom of the form. If applicants have an email client clicking this button will attach a saved copy to an email. In addition to the application also attach a resume to this email.
For additional information please email Tanya Deal.
Download a Bay County Clerk of Circuit Court employment application form.